Your Talents, Our Experience: Together we can Achieve Much More!
If you aim to equip your people & your organisation to succeed in a VUCA world, we are here to help.
The following are sample projects that we’ve partnered with organizations to achieve the results they want:
- We helped a national healthcare group outsource a support department by designing & delivering 8 transition workshops to empower their staff to move on positively and confidently.
- Since 2005, we have been partnered the Ministry of Defence to prepare their officers and non-officers for career change in a holistic manner. 130+ runs later, career transition workshops have become an exciting next chapter that many long service staff looks forward to. We also helped the good people at the Ministry of Home Affairs since 2012 (including The Police, Civil Defence, Prison Service etc…).
- We jumpstarted the employability coaching capacity of the national Employment & Employability Institute (e2i) by designing and delivering 10 Employability Coach workshops (training at least 120 Coaches) that enabled them to help more than 40,000 people during the Global Financial Crisis.
- Working with Kaplan Professional from 2006 – 2009, we helped many organizations from different industries (including their overseas subsidiaries) to sharpen their problem solving, decision making and leadership skills. Overall performance and staff morale rose inevitably.
- In 2003-04, we equip over 300 Singaporeans by building their resilience in exploring self-employment. This national initiative was supported by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and the Singapore National Employers Federation (SNEF). Though we were 6 months late to the game, we rose to be the Top 2 providers (out of 10 providers) for our module on “Analyzing market opportunity”.
If you are looking to help your people own their career & performance, call us. We get the job done, always.
To unleash their best performance & get the results your organization desire, contact Han today at firstname.lastname@example.org